WiFi Baby + Android = Friends
WiFi Baby tinyCam Monitor Demo Setup
Want to take WiFi Baby for a test drive?
The tinyCam Monitor FREE lets you only use public demo cameras but gives you a good idea of how video works but audio is unavailable. If you want to download the real version, tinyCam Monitor PRO, you can test our demo camera in full. Below are instructions for both testing options.
tinyCam Monitor FREE Demo Setup
1. Go to the Android Market and search for tinyCam Monitor FREE. Select INSTALL.
2. Once downloaded and installed open the tinyCam Monitor FREE app.
3. The first time you open the app you will get a prompt to add some public cameras to your list Choose YES. You will have demos from around the world to test. If you want to test our demo, without audio, search for one that looks like the screen shot below.
1. Go to the Android Market and search for tinyCam Monitor PRO. Select INSTALL.
2. Once downloaded and installed open the tinyCam Monitor PRO app.
3. The first time you open the app you will get a prompt to add some public cameras to your list. These are used for demos. Choose NO.
4. Click the ADD CAMERA button.
The following options need to be entered.
- CAMERA NAME: Demo
- CAMERA VENDOR: Click and scroll down to WiFi Baby
- CAMERA MODEL: Select 3G
- HOSTNAME: wifibaby3.dtdns.net
- PORT NUMBER: 8080
- USERNAME: android (lowercase)
- PASSWORD: demo (lowercase)
5. Verify that the Camera status at the top says OK. If not, check your settings. (You may have to add http://wifibaby3.dtdns.net instead of wifibaby3.dtdns.net)
6. Click BACK.
7. Click on LIVE VIEW and you can see the video of your camera.
8. Use expand gesture for full screen. Click speaker icon for audio. You may be prompted for a username and password. Enter android/demo.
With both versions you should see a view out of a window looking over a park and busy street.